Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Marvelous Night For A Moondance


This Friday-the 13th-we have our first Moondance Market. A nighttime preview of Saturday's Downtown Art Market. Taking place from 6-10pm, imagine strolling downtown and shopping at night. Crisp air, wonderful Art and Produce. A throwback to the old days, a night in the neighborhood. We'll have some of your favorite vendors as well as a few new ones this weekend. Kick off your gift giving season by shopping locally. Give the gift of hand made or hand raised items this year and get double satisfaction. Support local Art and Farmers. Thanks Folks and we'll see you this weekend...

2 comments:

Randy -Fish-Fisher said...

I love the graphics for the Moondance Market because I created it. But understand that it was Larry Simmons & myself that really created this. It was Larry's idea, we talked and shared ideas & this is what we created. I'm proud of this image. Please support your local artists & growers & my friends.
Randy Fisher ( AKA Fish )
November 13, 2009 9:12 AM

Colorado Bob said...

I love these " Apple Crate Graphics " too

No comments: